SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hr32gts: He is usually seen driving down from the skate park, down past the waterfront and then back again. I've probably seen you a few times in Gunners but funny thing that recently i havent seen many skylines around.

And TITAN!! You didnt come in on Tuesday...everything ok or just too tired?

Also did this ford laser have any vinyl detail on its bonnet. I have seen one of a green varierty with detail on the bonnet driven by a bunch of girls before and when i was in my civic when my line was getting fixed they pointed at me and laughed...probably cause they could see their reflection in paintwork..dunno.

Oh! Who was having a go yesterday around 4:00pm on the road coming off flemmington before aussie junk?

I'll be in your servo on Friday arvo :)

I like to stop in and grab one of those coles sandwiches for the drive up the Hume lol

Can you make sure there's ham cheese and tomato?? lol :P

I'll be in your servo on Friday arvo :sick:

for the drive up the Hume lol

Are you going to Sydeneee this weekend? Going anywhere near Merli/Andrew? He has some 'bits' for me.

I'm going to Newcastle

but I will be popping down to sydney for the pizza cruise on sunday arvo/night.... if he was attending or even just came to the meeting spot in Chatswood I'd be happy to take your 'bits' :sick:

pee.ess. I got your PM... will check when I get home :)

spotted a chick in an white R32 GTR in hume yesterday morning or the before then further up a chick in a maroon R33 GTST sameday. would have been after 8am but before 8.30.

spotted a chick in an white R32 GTR in hume yesterday morning or the before then further up a chick in a maroon R33 GTST sameday. would have been after 8am but before 8.30.

def not me then :D

oh I forgot

spotted a white R32 4-door turning into Kambah from Drakeford about 2pm today

and last night a white R33 about midnight on Drakeford... was that someone here, I wasn't sure??

hr32gts: He is usually seen driving down from the skate park, down past the waterfront and then back again. I've probably seen you a few times in Gunners but funny thing that recently i havent seen many skylines around.

And TITAN!! You didnt come in on Tuesday...everything ok or just too tired?

Also did this ford laser have any vinyl detail on its bonnet. I have seen one of a green varierty with detail on the bonnet driven by a bunch of girls before and when i was in my civic when my line was getting fixed they pointed at me and laughed...probably cause they could see their reflection in paintwork..dunno.

Oh! Who was having a go yesterday around 4:00pm on the road coming off flemmington before aussie junk?

you were hiding out the back would have been 6:00-6:15

8.30am?? coming from the servo end...

is that in reply to me?

I said it definately wasn't me :D I drive a maroon R33 but it's waaaaaaay to early for me to be awake!

Titan: Hiding...never...sitting on box pile...yepyep ^^

I had a trainee so...made him do the work.

Shell: I wont work till Saturday night, so cannot say if there will be a sandwich. But check the used by first...its usually up to me to check that half the time ><

Spotted a gunmetal R34 GTR V-spec in Fyshwick on Townsville st when i was leaving it. Parked on side so probably worked around there. I was in the green thing.

Also say a R33 pull into gungahlin Woolworths servo on wednesday. I was the one who forgot to turn off their alarm before trying to start the car ><

spotted helios (green r32gtr with black bonnet) turning up northbourne (towards EPIC) from dickson at 930 last night.

spotted bayside blue r34gtr vspecII outside immigration in belconnen at 330 yesterday arvo

Spotted my car back in my driveway at long last! Can't thank Ed and the other guys at Autotech enough for all the time and effort that went into fixing the issues with my car, it's a shameless plug I know but it's great to have it back again.

Spotted a midnight purple GTR yesterday near DFO with big front mount IC, the owner watched me go past but didn't wave or anything.