SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted stinkypoo this arvo along Streeton Dr in weston. shortly after i caught a glimpse of one of the 5th gear mini's (yellow) heading south along cotter rd...

Lol, I didn't want to wave unless I knew it was you :D.

Hey guys was heading back home on cabramatta road in southwest sydney, and came across a orangy coloured R34 with ACT plates YER ??? was looking hot, was tailing him in a black 4 door R34, don't know if they are on here, just adding him to spotted :D.

Saw most likely the same car parked in Civic around lunchtime, looks like an ADM model.

Yeah, it was about lunchtime when i saw it. Also i think i've seen you a few times blueprint. Have you parked your 31 along the back road next to the Customs building a few times?

Yeah, it was about lunchtime when i saw it. Also i think i've seen you a few times blueprint. Have you parked your 31 along the back road next to the Customs building a few times?

Once or twice, I rarely drive to work.

Spotted maroon R32 parked nearish to tongue and groove, walked past as the driver and his girlfriend (i assume) got in and were leaving.

Edited by Trozzle

Passed a white R33 coming out of Woden Plaza carpark... didnt recognise the driver but he didnt look at me anyway so I didnt wave..

Also a silver R33 at Phillip just down from the BP, I think its a bike shop there?

i might have been the white skyline at woden... if it was a rainy day i would have driven in..... thats if it was a white series 2 with gold mags....