SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

i might have been the white skyline at woden... if it was a rainy day i would have driven in..... thats if it was a white series 2 with gold mags....

nah I'm pretty sure it was a series 1 from memory... it was the carpark under woolies/coles.

Spotted sfrizza heading into work this morning - I gave you a toot from the stealth Hilux.

Was I seeing things, or was there a maroon car nose down over the embankment in the bushes, just up from your work's driveway yesterday arvo?

Spotted sfrizza heading into work this morning - I gave you a toot from the stealth Hilux.

Was I seeing things, or was there a maroon car nose down over the embankment in the bushes, just up from your work's driveway yesterday arvo?

Haha, i was telling my workmate this morning that I got road raged twice on the way in. I got told off for doing 50 through theodore as they over took me on a blind corner coming up to a known bus stop full of school kids. (and we get blamed for driving skylines yet a camry owner can do this shit).. and then I got honked turning off into work, I was like, "WTF, are my brake lights out or something"..

As for the car over the embamkment, yeh, umm.. Last friday night, one of the bus drivers parked his car to go check his job sheet for the next day, came out and said "someone stolen me car". Little did he know, the handbrake wasn't on and it rolled over the edge. Were still waiting for a tow truck to come pull it out.

Haha, i was telling my workmate this morning that I got road raged twice on the way in. I got told off for doing 50 through theodore as they over took me on a blind corner coming up to a known bus stop full of school kids. (and we get blamed for driving skylines yet a camry owner can do this shit).. and then I got honked turning off into work, I was like, "WTF, are my brake lights out or something"..

As for the car over the embamkment, yeh, umm.. Last friday night, one of the bus drivers parked his car to go check his job sheet for the next day, came out and said "someone stolen me car". Little did he know, the handbrake wasn't on and it rolled over the edge. Were still waiting for a tow truck to come pull it out.

haha - road raged by an old diesel ute!!

The bus driver dude was lucky his car stopped before it got to the road......

haha - road raged by an old diesel ute!!

The bus driver dude was lucky his car stopped before it got to the road......

He is lucky, there was a gum tree to the right and to the left there is a weak part of the fence. One cement mixer is all it would take... I think the funniest part of it all is that we let these people drive people in coaches :-P

spotted a white r33 s2 heading south towards layon around 11am. he flashed (his headlights, not anything else!!!) and waved, as did i. it was a heart melting moment :)

Spotted a maroon R32 heading up Mugga Way away from Revolve. I was just coming down from the tip way, to busy checking for traffic by the time I saw you go by.

Oh and the car has now been removed from the side of our hill JD.

Spotted a black S1 R33 about 4:40pm this arvo on Mugga Way heading away from Revolve past the tip. Actually looked like ^^^ Adam's car ^^^.

would have been me on my way home from AutoTech

new pwr streering pump yay i have pwr steering again

heading towards rivett on saturday at about 3:45pm saw a silver s15, black r33, and chamelon s14 (gave/got wave).. all three turned off in towards stirling.. i was the white r33 that joined your presition between the namajira drive and your turn off... :-)