SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Few R32s spotted in Qbn...

Gunmetal grey GTR driving up the kings highway, Gunmetal grey GTST entering hungry jacks, maroon R32 passing near by.

spotted michelle in the gtr at the roundabout on the intersection of cotter road and lady denman drive at 1:17pm.. way to ignore me, i waved and everything. i supose im not in a skyline but still :blush:

Spotted this outside my house... flamin mongrels http://www.canberracruises.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9455

rotten (explitifs removed)...... that shit sucks.. i've had a rock thrown through my R33's rear window for no good reason.. so i know how you feel.. they are expensive sods to if you can't find a second hand one.....

saw your post asking how hard it is to put the window in.. i've had to do a couple of window regs in R33's and windows in other cars.. it's just fidly.. it'd take about an hour or so to do..

also, spotted a maroon 32 and a yellow 34 turning right on to melrose drive off of hindmarsh heading towards the shell and first choice at about 3pm today... i was the white 33 1 car back behind the 34...

:(

Spotted a maroon 32 with a big black wing followed by a gold 31 passing through the main stretch of Woden past the cinema this arvo.

Not sure why you needed so many revs to clear the speed bump, but i'm guessing you're just a fan of the noises it makes. Pity the bystanders weren't but hey.

Spotted a white r33 yesterday near the AIS, gave a wave, and a received a wave. So hi to whoever the was.

Also spotted a silver r32 GTR at the intersection of belconnen way and coulter dr, he was turning turning at the lights, and i was turning at the other side. Gave a wave as we drove past each other, and received a wave.

rotten (explitifs removed)...... that shit sucks.. i've had a rock thrown through my R33's rear window for no good reason.. so i know how you feel.. they are expensive sods to if you can't find a second hand one.....

saw your post asking how hard it is to put the window in.. i've had to do a couple of window regs in R33's and windows in other cars.. it's just fidly.. it'd take about an hour or so to do..

Oh if it was the GTR someone would be dead!

Window is all fixed now, $55 and an hour or two of Petey's time (he's a good one!).