SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a maroon R33 on Ginninderra Drive this morning bout 8:30ish, only got a quick glance but looked like a chick with dark hair was driving.

did the car have bronze wheels.. if so then she lives near me.. i see her fairly often

did the car have bronze wheels.. if so then she lives near me.. i see her fairly often

Couldn't tell we were both driving in opposite directions! :)

I did spot someone else this afternoon but I've forgotten who... LOL that's helpful!

where you in the blue r33 on the highway? well it took 1600 kms of driving in 3 weeks but finally been spotted lol, was a great cotter run :D

spotted invrtd on sunday heading to the cotter

Ahhh musta just missed seeing you, I was a little in front :blink:

The Kat sat on the mat. The Kat was also seen driving down the Monaro on the way to Hume. Question begs...why was the Kat going to Hume. Is the rumour of a new exhaust true???

The Kat sat on the mat. The Kat was also seen driving down the Monaro on the way to Hume. Question begs...why was the Kat going to Hume. Is the rumour of a new exhaust true???

LOL well I did say that in my other thread :blink:

Very happy!

where you in the blue r33 on the highway? well it took 1600 kms of driving in 3 weeks but finally been spotted lol, was a great cotter run :P

naa i was in the red one it was before the cotter should i say, i was heading in the other direction from you.

spotted that black unmarked SS ute cop car in Kambah.... had to wait for him at the roundabout and saw a flash of a uniform and of course you can see the lights in the roll bar when you look for them.

Glad I noticed cos I was late for work and may have been going a little faster over Athlon if I wasn't aware he was next to me LOL