SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted EPIC FAIL ....

My R32 skyline .... LOL ...

LHR 17" Chrome rim buckled ever so slightly by potholes near airport and on majura road in 4 places around the rim and is heavily leaking air around the bead of the tyre and was running on rim ...consequently splitting the sidewall of the tyre all round ...

215/35 R17 Silver stone tyre @ $320 per tyre aswell ... not cheap and this is the 2nd time these tyres have failed on that set of wheels ... DODGEY chromes to the bin with them I say ...

And the Epic fail part is I had to Drive home on a 4 stud bloody space saver ... never ever thought i'd ever have to use that tyre but it came in handy this time round ...

Space saver FTW :thumbsup: ...

Will have to take my White 15x6" CSA wheels with polished lip in tomorrow and get a cheap set of 205/60 R15's fitted to get me by until I can afford some nice new 215/45R17 rubber on my good set of 17x7" SSA wheels

around $250 per tyre for the tyres I want ... cant afford that for a little while so cheap 15's will do .... Hoorah for 4 stud and cheap ass tyres

spotted a chick driving a R33 GTST, maroon, sulwood dr, 2pm, kambah

that would have been me, what car were you in? I didnt snob you did I? :thumbsup:

which mick ???

Bullet32 Mick... he's our Federal tyres pimp :rofl:

Spotted 2! new 370Z's today. nice.

i think i saw one a few weeks ago black or dark grey. at first i thought what was wrong with that 350 then thought maybe a 370. but id have to see it again.

that would have been me, what car were you in? I didnt snob you did I? :blush:

you had just turned onto sulwood. blue over silver VL Calais. i was heading towards weston creek. yes yes you did :(

blue over silver VL Calais

Theres your problem :blush:

you werent in a skyline. i too get snobbed all the time

anyway, spotten a silver 34GTT plates Y**34* near immigration in belconnen this morning around 915

you had just turned onto sulwood. blue over silver VL Calais. i was heading towards weston creek. yes yes you did :(

awww sorry!! :blush: Did you wave?

I think I vaguely remember the VL actually... but I didnt see a wave

awww sorry!! :D Did you wave?

I think I vaguely remember the VL actually... but I didnt see a wave

no i didnt. seeing as i was in a VL and if i had waved at you you may have thought i was weird lol but now you know so i will next time when our paths cross....

If it was around lunch time Kat, them I was either taking the car to Pedders to get inspection or looking for reliable double sided tape for aerial...Pedders told me useless information, nothing I already didnt know.

Spotted a White R34 tailing a bit behind me Thursday night when i was going home. Also spotted that R35 around Mitchell/Gungahlin

Apparently there is 2 R35 GTRs (White) in gungahlin and apparently they are neighbours, but im just thinking that one had come down from Sydney. ??

R33SkylineGtst: Nice to meet you too :)

Hope everyone who went to Coles Express on Wednesday got a free sausage roll...and then discovered who horrible they are.

If you guys want to do a around the town cruise, come to my work as I will give everyone who wants free coffee XD ...or hot chocolate.....I guess

spotted me almost losing my licence last night after accedently running a red light right in front of about 10 cops haha...got pulled up n the mad dog let me go...otherwise itd be bus for gus.

and spotted michael and james at esp yesterday :thumbsup:

spotted a red R35 GTR in sydney today (number plate 'FORUM')... so hawt, it was driving next to us and sounded farking awesome

also a white R34 GTR on the highway on the way home

spotted on Friday arvo an R32 being driven up the hill out of Queanbeyan (otherwise known as the suspension test track - wink wink), then turning around at the intersection of captains flat rd, giving it the bottle and hitting the limiter - not pretty... (yes, i know who was driving)

i suspect mine got the same when it was in... rev limit for my GTR next time it is there...

spotted on Friday arvo an R32 being driven up the hill out of Queanbeyan (otherwise known as the suspension test track - wink wink), then turning around at the intersection of captains flat rd, giving it the bottle and hitting the limiter - not pretty... (yes, i know who was driving)

i suspect mine got the same when it was in... rev limit for my GTR next time it is there...

More hints please!

I spotted a LM Blue R33 GTR a week or so back, gave a wave.