SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

ahh ok...you end up buying anything???

naa.. im looking at getting a 46 inch samsung LED.. i think it was for $4500.00 at your work.. i think JB Hi Fi was cheaper honestly

yeah im pretty sure we did a series 6 for 3800 the other day...thats around cost if i remember correctly

why led though? just get a series 6 lcd , same picture , more connectivity and much cheaper, just not thin

Spotted Zane's 32 (f**k I think it's his car...I'm horrid with names but I know I should know who owns it lol), a black 32 GTST, Silver 33 (if the owner sees this: god I hope your car was warm when you gave it some around the carpark, at least then you aren't as stupid as I thought - only trying too hard), AND a black series1 R33 with NSW plates, whom I haven't seen before, parked just in front of me - all in woden this evening.

I Spotted you! My car was parked on the first upstairs story of the car park (if that made sense) I was at dinner with Zane and others and we saw you drive :D

And Gus I didn't see you :/:domokun: But I have seen a nice black 33 GTR on William Hovell a few times this week :blink:

Spotted this gorgeous blond driving a yellow R34 GT-T down by the eastern end of Lake B.G. Whilst the car had VIC plates, there was something very familiar about the driver... She never even noticed the cyclist staring, she was so into driving her Skyline!

( :) Yep; I know it was YOU, LOL! Congrat's on the new ride!)

haha I just saw you wrote this on my Facebook... I can't believe that was YOU! that's too funny! We were down there taking some more pics! I was only concentrating so hard cos the road just ended and we didnt realise and we like 'oh'.

I remember thinking, that cyclist is going to think I'm an idiot cos I was going the wrong way around the turny loop :)

Notice how I gave you lots of room when I caught up again and went past you? I'm courteous like that :)

haha I just saw you wrote this on my Facebook... I can't believe that was YOU! that's too funny! We were down there taking some more pics! I was only concentrating so hard cos the road just ended and we didnt realise and we like 'oh'.

I remember thinking, that cyclist is going to think I'm an idiot cos I was going the wrong way around the turny loop :)

Notice how I gave you lots of room when I caught up again and went past you? I'm courteous like that :)

LMAO at the 'VIC Skyline' driving the wrong way around the loop! You looked like a bit of a tourist!! I did notice the room you aforded me as you went by, thankyou! I love the new beastie; we should chat @ Friday night's do!

Spotted Shell in the new Banana-car today!

spotted a white R34 at that roundabout in Kaleen late this arvo

and a white R33 turning onto Northbourne

Hey, me too!

Spotted this gorgeous blond driving a yellow R34 GT-T down by the eastern end of Lake B.G. Whilst the car had VIC plates, there was something very familiar about the driver... She never even noticed the cyclist staring, she was so into driving her Skyline!

( :( Yep; I know it was YOU, LOL! Congrat's on the new ride!)

I remember thinking, that cyclist is going to think I'm an idiot cos I was going the wrong way around the turny loop :P

Notice how I gave you lots of room when I caught up again and went past you? I'm courteous like that :D

Dude, she was gonna run you over! I convinced her not to do it, but it took some work to change her mind. :)