SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

HAHAHAHAHA well it would have been pissed when I'd done cleaning the inside and peeled it off then wouldn't I?!

rofl thanks Shell, only emphasising the subject of my recent PM. Well at least this makes things easier.

;)

it's all good stoopid :(

take "back" off, put on OUTSIDE of window, carefully peel off "front"

HTH

oh and take pics so the whole of SAU can see how crooked you got it haha

Spotted white 33 turning left out of clift onto johnson this arvo, got a nod gave a wave ;)

also shell, just for you

29072009197.th.jpg

(note: the top-left corner of the rubber seal for the windscreen is gone, so it might look crooked.

Can I has a cookie?

also, take note of the horrible condition of the paint on my roof: not my fault :(

Edited by Trozzle

ahhh haha fair enough then :P yeah it's true, it's a shit corner...especially turning right out of clift. it's all bumpy uneven crap tarmac, and like no1 going either direction on johnson ever bothers indicating...

Hey Trozzle, twas my white 33 being dirty as (refraining from washing it until after the skidpan day)...

I wasn't sure you were going to wave since we were both turning in on a terrible corner for traffic.

wooooo! what were you in Jeno??

TiTAN, you no longer exist in my world *insert a talk to the hand smilie*

Troy!! You got it straight!! :P

You can has a cookie!!

Welcome to SAU Scott! :P

mmm R34GTR noice :):(

hopefully we'll spot you around and add you to the thread... what colour is it? Any mods?

Its Sky blue only mods is exhaust and intercooler.

Wanting to put it on the Dyno to see what the car does, Are you guys going to do a Dyno day soon lol

Spotted my skyline without window tint *(GAY) ... rego didn't seem to like 18% sides and 6% rear window very much ...

Anyone cruising tonight ?