SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

haha yeah I have a Nismo kit... was actually trying to remember if you did too... we're such an observant pair LOL :)

We should definately get them together and compare, take a few pics etc!

How long have you had yours? I haven't seen many around in the yellow... it's good to see another one who is actually on SAU!

Spotted around midnight, an R32 in an orange/bronze type colour, no rear wing, side skirts/body kit cruising next to me over Athlon Drive... :happy:

yeah a little too observant, lol.

Sent you a PM instead BTW, don't think anyone else would really appreciate the life story reply, lol.

So just to keep it on the level, spotted a white r32 GTR parked in Manuka and a Black (i think) 33 rGTR parked out front of DCBDE in forrest.

Hey hey! I didn't get a chance to jump on yesterday but I spotted an R32 GTST in purple with P plates on it out the front of Woden Hoyts at about 3ish.... The sad thing is I also saw a black Ford Territory reverse parralel park into it's front bar!!!!!!!

If you own this car or know who does PM me!!! I have the rego details of the Ford - incase you didn't get them :-D

Imagine if they didn't leave the details and thought they got away with it ( :happy: ) ... little did they know SAU people are everywhere

Spotted Julian's sexy beast and several other skylines at Autotech this afternoon. Also spotted a white R32 with a P plate near Dickson just after 5.

Spotted Julian's car there on Monday! Along with another grey R32 GTR being tuned by Ed. Can't wait to book my car in for clutch and tune after the exhaust is done. :whistling:

Spotted Julian's car there on Monday! Along with another grey R32 GTR being tuned by Ed. Can't wait to book my car in for clutch and tune after the exhaust is done. :whistling:

Was also a white 33 that got picked up while I was there.

Grey 32 is noakespg's car from on here :laugh: Nearly ready I think!!

I'm going the Autronic next year me thinks! Intercooler first then we'll see what happens.

Yeah they are a sweet ECU. The amount they can do is just awesome. The PFC will do me for now though.

You need more power Kat? :P

ALWAYS!! Haha nah I'm more concerned with tuning and keeping it running sweet now. I still have stock AFM's though so I have to make a choice.

I can't believe you're making that power with stock AFMs! Autronic would be a sweet choice then. :P

stupid Q, but what are AFMs? google define: AFM failed me lol

Air Flow Meters. Generally believed they should be changed for Z32s or Nismos at higher power levels, hence my surprise as Kat is running 360+rwkW.

if thats andrews old car ( with the bodykit n pink plates) then i might no who it is...not sure if i sold it or what but im checking.

Come to think of it I think that may have actually been his old car. Yeah, license plates started with ZZ and were six characters long....?