SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw Kat yesterday at autotech well i think it was you i pulled up in the grey R33 at around 5ish

Haha yeah that was me, we both had that "hmmm I think I know who that is" look :)

spotted a silver R33 with red front bar...cruised from Fyshwick to Mawson....I did wave back a couple of times, not sure if you guys saw!

I saw that one the other day... Can't remember when/where so I didn't post it :)

Spotted a blue series 6-8 looking RX7 that managed to slam a lightpole going onto gunghalin drive extension today cops had it all blocked off ...

the pole came down on the rx7 aswell ...

pretty sure those big metal light poles are worth something like $80,000 or something so it was quite a costly crash

there not cheap! but no way 80K... the stylish ones that we installed in section 84 in civic (new canberra center) were around 14K per pole, with fittings...

sure hope its insured anyway!!!

really sux to hear a nice car coming unstuck like that!

Edited by Randon_I_Am

spotted really tidy white 33 parked next to me just now, nsw plates. And a maroon s1 33 not too far in front of me lol

saw a maroon 33 with twin tip exhaust (not the stock) hume to gordon and wondering if i was the white 33 you saw cause i'm armed with the yellow and black plates ...

Haha yeah that was me, we both had that "hmmm I think I know who that is" look :P

ha ha ha yeah ah well maybe next time lol just about to install an apex-i boost controller and talking to ed about getting it dyno tuned again

clean Maroon R33 series 2 wearing P plates, front mount and Trojan sticker on the rear quarter window driving near Reid CIT this morning

that was me its the cleanest its been in 6 months hahahaha took me long enough to get spotted, where were you?

Edited by Greekos