SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

black 34gtt followed me up camron ave then right onto eastern valley way, then left up college street then left onto hayden drive. the driver then gave it a bit when he passed me.. sounded nice. this would have been between 530 and 540 this afternoon

Spotted bayside blue GTR in deakin and a white 34 GTT woden, lunch time today. Also spotted a white 33 with black bonnet at lanyon this evening around 9ish...

Oh and I almost forgot, spotted a silver r35 this morning near the canberra hospital (almost made me crash into the car infront of me, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by dinero

hi RB_ONEVIA, yep that would be mine, nice to meet you.

yes yes indeed my twin shell.. lol.. >:P i ... im still coming for your nismo kit, lol.

spotted, white 34 this morning round 8am monaro

and a silver 33 at woden round 12:30ish.

If anyone on here with a white 33 was driving through Calwell at about 6:30 tonight, you'd better check your tailights.

The one that cruised by my place had all hotplates off......

spotted a black R32 with black or dark rims on erindale dr going through the sulwood roundabout around 8pm, a white R33 turning from drakeford onto erindale drabout 9.30, then some f*ckwit in another white R33 with nsw plates almost took me out doing easily 130-140kmh on drakeford a minute or two later, then another white R33 on isabella a couple of minutes later.

Spotted i think what was a Silver R34 GTR turning off Tugger's parkway onto Sulwood Dr on Friday at about 5:30pm. I was the white R33 with the 400R front bar at the other side of the lights, i gave a wave.

Spooted a blonde with a nice Burgundy 33, just moved in next door.

I thought it was you Shell at first :)

haha I was gonna say I still have the R33... but then I saw the next door part :blush:

She has great taste!

If anyone on here with a white 33 was driving through Calwell at about 6:30 tonight, you'd better check your tailights.

The one that cruised by my place had all hotplates off......

Had me worried then John. Would have been going past at that exact time myself only to realise that I was in the parents Hyundai instead :)

Actually spotted you going past work earlier this week, but again, I was in the Hyundai.

Spotted a white R33 at the Airport with blue fluffy handcuffs hanging from the mirror inside, had an SAU sticker on it.

Also managed a nice sighting of a white R35 GTR in Dickson within an hour of my return!! :)

was coming through canberra on my way back to sydney tonight and spotted a nice silver R34 GTR near the airport followed it along majura drive until i turned off to the highway.

FRIDAY:

white 33 GTR at the meet.. sorry mate, no idea who you were

SATURDAY:

black 33 on college street belco at around 230-245

white 33 on nettlefold then right onto lathlain street belco at around 230-245

white 33 that may have been a GTR on point hut road (in a car park near the bridge) around 345-415

SUNDAY:

silver 32 cutting mad sick at the motorkhana

millenium jade R34 GTR V-SpecII Nur at the motorkhana.. there is almost nothing better looking

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ