SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw a Bayside 34 down the end of Deamer in Richo, pretty sure was GTR, though I was trying to hit the horn lightly enough to say "hi" without hitting enough to say "f**kER" you know? yeahhhhh

spotted a pearl white GTS4 yesterday arvo in nothrbourn i waved as i went past even tooted your a snob jks

spotted a dark green R33 today on markus clark near hobart pl i nodded as i walked in front of your car nice wheels

Saw a Bayside 34 down the end of Deamer in Richo, pretty sure was GTR, though I was trying to hit the horn lightly enough to say "hi" without hitting enough to say "f**kER" you know? yeahhhhh

:banana:

SUNDAY

Spotted a white 33 coming down alkman drive going onto Ginninderra drive at around 4:30 THEN 10 minutes later

Spotted another white 33 coming from Ginninderra drive going down alkman towards maccas

Gave a wave to both, and received a wave from both. I was the white 33 with the 400R front bar and the white volks

MONDAY

Spotted a black r32 GTR going down northbourne ave at around 5:10

TUESDAY

Spotted a Maroon 33 with a S1 wing driving along side me on parkes way at around 8:50 in the morning (tried waving, but whoever it was wasn't looking)

Spotted another maroon 33 about 5 minutes later parked with someone in it next to the hotels/apartments on Edinburgh ave

Spotted that night at around 10:00, what i think was GTRkat in her white 32. i was turning right onto hayden drive. you were turning left onto belconnen way. I gave a wave, not sure if i saw one back.