SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted an R32 GTR past theodore onto the monaro this morning. very nice!

Spotted two maroon r33's yesterday on the monaro, one s2 turning off the Queanbo and a s1 behind me most of the monaro (I was in my sis's pulsar - which i forgot to take the P plates off by the way....)

JD travelling in style to work this morning. I was in such a daze this morning, saw the waving and my mind said yep, JD, wave back... My hand took an extra minute to react...

You went through the lights at Theodore while I was waiting to turn, and it only took me about 5 K's to catch up :D

The old diesel ute has been called many things (especially the time it broke down halfway up the Clyde), but stylish isn't one of them.....

You went through the lights at Theodore while I was waiting to turn, and it only took me about 5 K's to catch up :)

The old diesel ute has been called many things (especially the time it broke down halfway up the Clyde), but stylish isn't one of them.....

Since I drive like a grandma to work, I thought you would have caught me a lot sooner than that! It's always an entertaining scenario in the morning when I have people go flying past me at warp 10 in their Kia's only to stop at the roundabout and then the lights where we turn off..

Haha, poor ute. C'mon, how is it not soooo much more stylish than a GTR, sheesh...

I was stealth in the Audi. Had dropped my car off at Inline and in a daze my husband turned instead of going straight when we were leaving Qbn so slight detour lol.

Nice pile of tyres at Inline too Reece. Pity they're not the same size as mine I mighta slipped Chris a $50 to accidentally mix them up ;)

Spotted Yellow 34 right out the front of erindale leisure centre as I drove past blinding them no doubt.

Also, some piece of shit (pardon the language) thinking he's f**king funny spitting on my car as he drives beside me in traffic coming down erindale drive - HAHA f**kWIT DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO SEE YOU DO IT HUH? BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO GET YOUR PLATES AND MAKE/MODEL EITHER?

Good work to the above dipshit, you'll get your own.