SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a BMW 535 with a few sad attempts to race the 2.5L twin turb 1jzgte going south on the Tuggers Xpressway...lmfao!

some people got not idea about the awesomeness that is the 1j :P

spotted a white 33 coming down college street. i gave thumbs up but didnt see a response

Spotted Yellow 34 right out the front of erindale leisure centre as I drove past blinding them no doubt.

Also, some piece of shit (pardon the language) thinking he's f**king funny spitting on my car as he drives beside me in traffic coming down erindale drive - HAHA f**kWIT DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO SEE YOU DO IT HUH? BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO GET YOUR PLATES AND MAKE/MODEL EITHER?

Good work to the above dipshit, you'll get your own.

Look at it this way Troy - anyone that would spit on someone else's car inevitably has more than their fair share of problems, so imagine how much it sucks to be them.

Spit is temporary, being a bogan loser dickhead is forever........

spotted a black 33 with plates YGH05X being a FULLY mad SIKKENT trying to pick a fight with an old man outside woden cos he was too impatient to wait for the old guy to move his car.

who ever it is if they are on this site YOU are an absolute HERO. people like you seriously need a reality check. i woulda loved to have you slapped you across the face except you were to busy doing burnouts infront of babars.

C0CK!!

Edited by DUU MA

spotted a bayside blue r34gtr in belconnen mall carpark, had silver-ish 5 spoke wheels. i gues he didnt know that the road (under the red bridge) was closed be cause he tried to go leave the car park where it was blocked off :thumbsup:

spotted a silver 34 4door on long gully rd this morning had tas plates, white R34 GTT in monash this arvo nsw plates then a 33 4door in monash not long after had eyelids

Spotted maroon R33 and then white R33 30 seconds later on Monaro hwy headed north just after the roudabout @ rose cottage, driver of the maroon wearing headphones....I feel your pain buddy :P

oh, wait in my mummy's VW golf lol, getting lift to work while the wheels are at autotech

Edited by Trozzle