SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

the what moving? Inside joke? lol

no inside joke at all.

the red bridge outside the belconnen mall that links the mall to lathlain street (now the bus interchange) is being moved closer to the immigration building to make way for the expanding mall

i figured that Bluprint's post had nothing to do with skylines so i thought i might post one as well

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

Spotted Kat's beast for the first time, shame I only saw the front while it was on the dyno...but holy jesus the sound I heard coming from that room made me question whether or not it was real :P amazing!

Spotted a blue R32 GTR (that Calsonic blue colour) in Queanbeyan the other day, someone on here used to own it i think? Looks like it's running really rich, one side of the bumper was practically black and it was blowing smoke too. Didn't look too healthy.

Also a white R34 GTT in Queanbehole a week or two ago, owner waved so think it was someone on here.

saw GTR kat on monaro highway this arvo in the audi... i was in melly's car (bright pink R33 lol)

Hehe yeah we spotted ya too! Hard not to spot that car!

Had a white R33 driving behind me later on the Monaro highway but I was in the GTR this time.

Drove alongside a mint looking R30 with nice konig wheels today in Quangers. Was an older guy driving it.

where in the world is Quangers in english speaking terms if its in canberra it may have been old bill the tow truck driver wears glasses and has white old guy hair