SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted black R33 GTR with www.skylinesaustralia.com on the front windshield. it was on belconnen maccas around 3am sunday morning.

some punks revs their wagon in front of drive thru' to get some attention. pity! lols.

Edited by putraged

Spotted a mid night purple 33 GTST in Kambah with 3 young guys in it give it some. All weed no speed!! Not impressive guys, Get your car to a mech and look after it.

I was driving the black supra.

Edited by Sinista32

:ph34r: who has same colour gtst as me? Mine's better coz it has SAU sticker BOO-YA

oh that, and minus the bad drivers

I dont think it was you as I didnt see n SAU sticker. Was Saturday eve 6.30ish going southbound on Drakeford drive (express way) near Summerland cct lights. Had a co-pilot and dark haired guy in the back.

spotted

Friday about 2pm - silver R32 GTR (lots of stickers) on Rudd st civic (turning into the tunnel under the waldorf), sounded nice.

Saturday about 1:30pm - Gun grey R32 GTR driving past hindmarsh/ canberra ave lights towards qbn (running quite rich)

today 8:40am white R33 GTST with white TE's and semi's out the front of customs house

Spotted a silver R32 on Yamba Drive near Mawson, about 2pm... stopped like me trying to get past while some moron was stopped in the middle of his lane picking up crap that had fallen out of his trailer :)