SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

*Tis Melly*

spotted a pink 33 wearing sau stickers in the underground car park at canberra center (i had to park in front of you)at around 1:20 pm

Yippeeee Spotted... I was going to Physio Blah :D

Actually that reminds me. Spotted Melly on Gungahlin Drive yesterday bout 5ish.

Also spotted a white and a black R34 driving along Northbourne at Lunch time yesterday as well.

And finally, a maroon 33 on Moore Street just before 1 this afternoon.

I've actually had a big week of Skyline spotting!

Yay spotted again!! Yeah, going home from work..

I always see heaps of skylines between home and mitchell but forget to post.. Maroon 33 a see often in Mitchell...

Spotted a silver r32 gtr on coulter dr, had a chat at the lights lol, think his username was silverslider? Also spotted white 4 door r32 in kaleen

Spotted a silver r32 gtr on coulter dr, had a chat at the lights lol, think his username was silverslider? Also spotted white 4 door r32 in kaleen

Yeah lol, wasn't payin attention at first had the music up a bitt when i saw you the first time at the other set of lights, traffic was a bit noisy at times then saw a that red 34 GTT fly past aswell.

there was a bright red R32 GTR at wakie with dark wheels on it today, might have been that one

Man that thing was FKN SEX! Got a wave from him in the wakie carpark too lol.

Spotted a silver R32 GTR turning off Horsepark Drive into Forde at about 9am this morning.

And an R33 with carbon fibre bonnet parked near the Gunners shops on both the way to and from work today.

Spotted a silver R32 GTR turning off Horsepark Drive into Forde at about 9am this morning.

And an R33 with carbon fibre bonnet parked near the Gunners shops on both the way to and from work today.

my 33 is always on the street outside the new college site. Was probably it.

Ooooh I was wondering if it was yours! Looks good! :cheers:

Haha thanks. Alot of people have had trouble recognising it. I basically changed everything except the colour. Finally got it how I like it. Will be pulling it of the road in sometime, just decided on and put forward plans for an rb25/30 complete forged rebuild and conversion. Turning my garage into a workshop once again.

Spotted me finally driving my Skyline for the first time in 7-8 weeks.

Also spotted a white 32 GTR turning into Bonython at 0830 this morning.