SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted shell at autobarn today

in the carpark? Or you work there?

Was getting 11tybillion parts for the R33 to get her ready for Wakie track day!! :banana:

Spotted a Vspec r32 gtr in the civic/duntroon area around 2:30 ish. Think they spotted me as well, car looked nice.

Thanks. Yeah spotted you too. Gave you a wave but i think you were concentrating on the road and looked the other way the same time i waved.

Spotted naughtyruski in the front office of my work today, didn't get a chance to say hi

Haha, i didnt even see you there. Remembered you worked there, but figured you were hiding out the back. Was just buying fresh Vacuum hoses for a new electronic boost controller

spotted Shells car in the latest HPI. Id say it'll be in newsagents in another week or so.

oh yayy! Been waiting for the Show N Shine issue to come out, I knew it was the next one!

Haha, i didnt even see you there. Remembered you worked there, but figured you were hiding out the back. Was just buying fresh Vacuum hoses for a new electronic boost controller

Yeah i was pretty busy lol, you fitted the boost controller yet?

Spotted wal32r (I think! or a very similar car!) on Ginninderra Drive tonight at about 8pm

Ginninderra dr sounds like me lol, cool if it was i havent been spotted yet haha, were you in the 34? Dont see how i could miss it