SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

oh look who rears his ugly head to make an appearance on the forums :D

Michael, as I see, you joined before I did....nice post count noob :(

Spotted your car back on the road....well not really, but at least it is :)

While Riding the Ninja,

Spotted Maroon R32 on Gungahlin Drive heading towards gungahlin at 3pm

Spotted Yellow R34 on someones in the Copland College area

Also Spotted a Yellow Ferrari, what i think was a 360 Modena F1, hence the F1 Number plates, leaving harcourt hill area

yellow R34 would have been me :P

and droool @ that ferrari... my fave model and fave colour

spotted Paul Viper32 on Hindmarsh today and gave a wave

Spotted Today

1. White R34 4 door driving past the defence buildings in Russell about 8:45.

2. burgundy R32 GTS-T kitted and had a smack in the front (wearing race tape) travelling towards civic past the Reid CIT about 8:50am

spotted Paul Viper32 on Hindmarsh today and gave a wave

Spotted Shell Driving in front of me giving me a wave, then giving it some stick off hind marsh on to the Monaro High way!

So, who is it with the white series 2 R33 that's installed the Audi style LED running lights on top of their driving lights?

I love these on Audi's..... REALLY don't want to see them turned into the next must have ricey accessory for every other car on the road...

Spotted Shell Driving in front of me giving me a wave, then giving it some stick off hind marsh on to the Monaro High way!

ha! was sick of being boxed in by slow arse drivers, so was enjoying the moment when I got away from them :)

So, who is it with the white series 2 R33 that's installed the Audi style LED running lights on top of their driving lights?

If it had gold rims on it I think that would be Dazman on these forums. Looked good when I saw it.

Spotted a weird rosy-pink R33 down the bottom of my street I haven't seen before, and burgundy/maroon 33 on canberra ave just after 8 headed towards hindmarsh

Shell as HSV have put them on their new cars you just KNOW they are the next tacky rice thing! Haha

I don't like them tacked on at the bottom (like on Golf's, R35s, HSVs, etc)... Reminds me of a truck!

Shell as HSV have put them on their new cars you just KNOW they are the next tacky rice thing! Haha

I don't like them tacked on at the bottom (like on Golf's, R35s, HSVs, etc)... Reminds me of a truck!

+1 when you can get them on your Holden from the factory, it cheapens them. The Ones on the holden are spaced too far apart, too intense and just look like a blatant rip off of Audi. Speaking of, Audi's have good spacing, intensity and features, such as switching in time with indicators.

LED's, hopefully they go the way of my interior footwell neons - SWITCHED - and used only for a bit of a laugh at my own ricey expense!

I've seen them in the front of an MR2, it looked like it had teeth that had just been whitened by a dentist - ridiculous.

Gray R33 on coppins crossing road this morning couple of cars ahead of me.......people drive far to slowly along coppins crossing

Funny them that a car rolls over on Coppins Crossing road about once a week in the pre 9am period!

Edited by Broken_R31