SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I spotted a reddish coloured R34 (I think) with those lights that were mentioned earlier... Hmmm my verdict is not cool! I was too horrified seeing the lights to notice the rest of the car properly!

Also spotted a 4 door gunmetal 32 with a P plate at Erindale earlier tonight near Goodberries.

Spotted a white FTO, black bonnet, big wing, tonight on the side of the road... hope it was just broken down and not stolen and dumped :D

maybe they put a 2j in it rofl

I bloody hate seeing ANY FWD car with huge drag wings....like fking really, even RWD cars who can UTILISE that shit look terrible - you just look like a complete fool

Spotted Trozzle overtaking me with every other car this mornin on Monaro Hwy (i was the slow white subie putting up the hill). I was also the same white subie filling your rear view mirror by the time we got to the roundabout :D

hahahaha, I really need to recognise your car!

I love just putting down the hill, reaching 80 just as you go through the 80 signs, having people get annoyed and shoot past me....then either rolling straight past them as you time the roundabout traffic nicely, or just booting it out of the roundabout flustering them a little.

Some people need to learn2traffic

oh and I forgot, the other day spotted a 4WD like a Hilux or something with a massive SUPRA sticker across the back window.. WTF :D

I saw this a while ago when I was dropping someone off at a formal and it was towing a boat with Supra tags all over it. Not sure what that's about though.

hahahaha, I really need to recognise your car!

I love just putting down the hill, reaching 80 just as you go through the 80 signs, having people get annoyed and shoot past me....then either rolling straight past them as you time the roundabout traffic nicely, or just booting it out of the roundabout flustering them a little.

Some people need to learn2traffic

Hahaha I thought I was the only one that ever did that with the 80 signs there...

The only problem is with the Subie, I need to keep as much momentum as I can as it is very lethargic. Thus why everyone shoots past me up the hill but I generally pass them down the hill..

I saw this a while ago when I was dropping someone off at a formal and it was towing a boat with Supra tags all over it. Not sure what that's about though.

Hrmm maybe it means something different then.... little does he know car nuts all over Canberra are lol'ing at him ;)

Bring it girly.

Oh, I'd tread lightly if I were you boy :-)

Spotted a Silver R35 GTR in Fyshwick sitting in front if Onya Bike friday afternoon.

Spotted an old ford falcon (EB or something) today with a Magna badge on top of the falcon badge on the boot...... :banana:

So, who is it with the white series 2 R33 that's installed the Audi style LED running lights on top of their driving lights?

yeah that would be me....

liked the look and decided to try something different with her... :D

the only thing now i think i'll have to do is get some narva xenon blue lights as the standard suckers clash with the bright white from the LED's..