SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hmmm yeah we'll rip it off and get the pro's to look at it

Heh, I spotted you doing this for Trozzle out the front of his place. (well I assume it was your work van parked near by)

I also drove right past Trozzle and waved at him but I was in the black beast which probably explains the weird look I got back. :devil:

Heh, I spotted you doing this for Trozzle out the front of his place. (well I assume it was your work van parked near by)

I also drove right past Trozzle and waved at him but I was in the black beast which probably explains the weird look I got back. :D

bahahaha yeah man was sitting there going "Why doesn't it feel weird that some random in an EVO waved at me...?" I knew that I knew who was driving, just couldn't think of where or why :)

14th Oct my son God_speed's GT-R got rear-ended at 6pm by a Porsche

18th Oct I took his car to Nepean Valley Smash for a quote to go to Guild Insurance

18th Oct The panelbeater says he saw all these R32s coming down the Gt Western Hwy about 5pm on Sunday 10th Oct - ACT plates - & well-behaved!!! :)

Geez Terry,

I hope Matt's R33 is not too badly damaged, but I hope the Porsche is :D

The Cayman ran up the back of a Commie which went up the back of a Suzuki which went into the back of Matt's R33 GT-R.

It looks like minor cosmetic damage only. Reo/bever panel will need replacement as well as the bar. So not too much.

Matt will probably be offloading the GT-R soon, as he's buying my R34 GT-R. I'm committing myself to a Bayside Blue VS2.

Nissans are under my skin a bit more than Matt, as he's still quite keen on Beemers too.

What comments (criticisms as well as compliments) did your boys have about the 21st? Different hairstyles back in the early 90s eh?

As if you were going to sneak that past me!!!!

I do indeed like blue although I try to keep as much colour out of the engine bay as possible these days. I do still like to try to aim for semi stealth and stock although that is getting harder and harder :)

Spotted Mang with the blue beast today, good to see it back on the road!

Also spotted a gunmetal 32 on Majura just before lunch and a yellow 34 that didn't look like Shell on Majura about half hour ago :P