SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

The Cayman ran up the back of a Commie which went up the back of a Suzuki which went into the back of Matt's R33 GT-R.

It looks like minor cosmetic damage only. Reo/bever panel will need replacement as well as the bar. So not too much.

Matt will probably be offloading the GT-R soon, as he's buying my R34 GT-R. I'm committing myself to a Bayside Blue VS2.

Nissans are under my skin a bit more than Matt, as he's still quite keen on Beemers too.

What comments (criticisms as well as compliments) did your boys have about the 21st? Different hairstyles back in the early 90s eh?

The new toy sounds very nice Terry, and Matt is a lucky bugger to be getting his hands on your R34 GT-R (I am jealous).

The boys were very impressed how the R32s were untouchable at Bathurst in 91 and 92.

They had a great time at the 21st being around all those JDM Skylines, and very much enjoyed the cruise and want to do another soon. Ben is putting awide body kit on the Silvia, so will look quite different shortly. They (boys) are trying to convince me to sell the GTT and move up to a R34 GT-R (not much convincing required there I'll tell ya)....soon....soon.

Sorry, this is the spotted thread, so,.........spotted a nice black R33 GT-R last Friday arvo on Monaro Hwy and cruised with him south to Tuggers. Quite the beast too, sounded "throaty"

Yay E85,

I saw a rough maroon 33 gtst with 20+" chrome dinner plate wheels with some Chav driving through the Canberra Ave KFC in fyshwick, I loled

Chav?

Forget what country you're in mate? :thumbsup:

rofl yes I think so. Looks funneh.

I've also seen a bright orange 33 getting around tuggers area with some blonde chick driving...hmm

Also spotted a black (?) 33 headed south on drakeford yesterday pulling up to the roundabout at isabelle drive...gave a wave and got one back :)

Saw "THE-34T" today I want those wheels!

Hi Zebra, good to meet you mate ... always nice to get spotted (I usually do my best to give a wave, or the finger or something!) .. but sorry mate you cant have the wheels.