SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

From someone with black wheels, they're awesome............never have to clean them! :D
From someone with white pain in the ass to clean Sparcos (that do look fabulous when clean) I'm quite jealous of these dark coloured wheels!!!

Brake Dust = Track day warrior street cred though lol

How about this. I get a quote to have mine resprayed/touched up. We'll pretend it's gonna be $500. Then I see how much I could see mine for. We'll pretend this is $1100. I don't want to be out of pocket more than $1000 lol, so we'll say my offer for your wheels would be $2100.

I'm breaking your balls here :D

How about this. I get a quote to have mine resprayed/touched up. We'll pretend it's gonna be $500. Then I see how much I could see mine for. We'll pretend this is $1100. I don't want to be out of pocket more than $1000 lol, so we'll say my offer for your wheels would be $2100.

I'm breaking your balls here :D

Send them to Craved to get power coated :P

Where are they? Sending wheels somewhere is a bit...yeah...given it's my daily driver so not only would I be without them for a while, but I can't even take them somewhere once I don't have a car to drive lol

Brake dust on my wheels makes them look like they are supposed to be shadow chrome.. and when you clean them its like woah that is what chrome is supposed to look like.. Ajax window clearner is the best chrome cleaner ;) I'm thinking of getting the chrome taken off mine and powdercoating them gunmetal gray.. I think it would look awesome!! Is there a place in Canberra that can do that sort of thing?

Spotted a silver R34 GTT with a carbon/fibre glass bonnet and silver wheels in belconnen yesterday arvo around 6 at the lights on Southern Cross Drive and Coulter Drive. He was turning North down Coulter Drive. I see it a fair bit in the Belconnen area, it looks tough!!

Saturday morning all in Qbn

Black series 1 R33, tidy (woolies carpark

black R33 with carbon bonnet in the country energy carpark (nice looking car :D )

White R34 GTT in the other section of the Country energy carpark - very neat and tidy :down:

this morning, the Silver R32 GTR with N1 kit and TE's heading into QBN from the airport direction, very nice :(:) :)

pleasing to see so many in my area.

spotted a white r34 gtt with that big spoiler on the back in woden (nissan altia kit or something :s ?)

also a maroon r33 down here on the south side

and a silver r32 gtr (v-spec ii I think) parked in a driveway not far from my house... very nice car

Nah, dont own a skyline anymore, was in the Soarer

Ahhhhhh .... the black or dark coloured one? I got ya, I would have given you a wave but I'm not accustomed to waving to Soarers icon3.gif it's not something that comes naturally it has to be learned!!

Blonde and off topic I know but Zebra your "real name" just confuseed the hell out of me I was reading it and trying to say it then went hey, thats not his real name and then read it backwards and it all made sense :)

Nah, dont own a skyline anymore, was in the Soarer

A soarer like yours flashed me last Saturday to let me in a gap..... saw blonde hair in the passenger seat and assumed it was you and Prue, gave a massive wave.... turns out it was just randoms LOL

That happens to me alot shell.. i see a skyline and go "that looks like so and so of SAU" then do a massive wave.. usually the only thing i get in return is a blank look as the driver tries to work out why someone in a 'hotted up' avalon is waving at them.