SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I may have spotted James and his ladyfriend in the red s14 around 2:15 in Tuggers. If it was you, I was the guy on the downhill bike riding past while you were stopped at the lights. I kinda stared at you, looked like you noticed but were kinda creeped out lol

Haha take whatever positives there are out of that!

Mine is in hiding. Doesn't help that my A/C unit, gauges and CD player are all kinda hanging out either. But pretty blue lights (and actually being able to read what my buttons are in the dark) will be worth it when finished off tomorrow! :)

Yeah Damo's housemate spotted a Supra and a couple of other cars (mates?) pulled over in Kambah getting a good going over apparently this arvo!

Our side Shell or the other side of Kambah?

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":"msg"}"></h6>Braddon was packed again. Some quite nice cars out too. I forgot to come see who of you were out. Still quite a few of you I still need to meet.

Spotted a white S2 r33 heading in to Mitchell at about 5:20pm

Spotted a nice blue R34 GTR in Braddon and a silver R33 GTR but no Skylines or SAU peeps I recognised.

Was pretty quiet and uneventful out there. Was soo many undercover cop cars it wasn't funny.

Spotted a nice blue R34 GTR in Braddon and a silver R33 GTR but no Skylines or SAU peeps I recognised.

Was pretty quiet and uneventful out there. Was soo many undercover cop cars it wasn't funny.

All the cops I saw were in uniform. I did a lap up and back again to see what cars were out. Also saw the blue r34. I went past just after 10 lastnight and bout 9:40 Thurs night.

Hehe yes the cars. Unmarked 4WDs, all fitted with big roof racks and spot light type things, station wagons, utes. Good place to look out for the latest and greatest in Canberra's unmarked cars.