SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Turismo, ZCR and Melly out in Braddon tonight... Nice meeting ZCR and Melly.

Also spotted an Orange R33 cruising around out there.

Yeah! It was good to meet you, it was funny, standing there chatting and then randomly "Pink skyline, blonde chick OHHH hey Melly!"

Spotted a nice blue R34 GTR in Braddon and a silver R33 GTR but no Skylines or SAU peeps I recognised.

Was pretty quiet and uneventful out there. Was soo many undercover cop cars it wasn't funny.

I saw you, walked right in front of you near the carwash but I was on a mission so didn't stop...

Spotted Turismo, ZCR and Melly out in Braddon tonight... Nice meeting ZCR and Melly.

Yeah! It was good to meet you, it was funny, standing there chatting and then randomly "Pink skyline, blonde chick OHHH hey Melly!"

Was I there? Was this when you guys were standing next to the table? Sorry I didn't get to meet you W1ngnut

Yeh that sounds about right Shell, I'll make it out to a meet one night to say, "Hi", to the rest of the SAU gang one day....

You should Sam. You'd fit in good mate. There are some good folk in SAU.

That's not in a homsexual way either Troy .......lol

Edited by Sinista32

Once I get my car back from the workshop up in Sydney, Sin, I'll come out to a meet up... I made it to one in 2007 but was defected the same night so it left a bad taste in my mouth... :-)

Chamellion 34 Gtr in Tuggies. Purple/pink/gold colour

Quite possibly spotted the same thing on Northbourne about 20 minutes ago :)

Pete mentioned spotting an R33 with Mines stickers in Gungahlin last night too.

at about 11:50am I spotted the following: white 33, maroon 33, black 33 all in fyshwick.

about 12:30 spotted a silver 33 on Hindmarsh drive... About 1:10 spotted a black 32GTR near the lake, I can't remember the road..