SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

keep spotting the same greeny yellow r33 gts-t with a screamer pipe down south here around calwell/lanyon/gordon. not sure if you are a member on the forums here, but dude, you drive like a douche

+1 for this!

I've seen this car multiple times as I live in the Lanyon/Gordon/Calwell area as well and I dont think that the owner is on these forums... You're right though, he or she drives like a complete moron (giving the rest of us a bad name). :angry:

BTW - Spotted Jeno's old silver R33 Gtst in Fyshwick today, along with a black R33 Gtst with a rather large wing.

P.S - Why doesn't anyone wave anymore? I used to get waves all the time from fellow Skyliners but now I just get weird looks from other Skyline drivers :(

Last time I waved I got looked at like I was a weirdo.... usually wait for them to go first now :P

Spotted a bayside blue R34 GTR parked near me at the Thunderdome. Hope none of the f**kers next to it gave it any carpark dings :( ... it looked pretty packed in.

Spotted someone in a black skyline this arvo, don't think it's anyone who'd be a forum goer - more appeared as a douche, but get's respect for giving a nice smile and wave back.

Hoping that wasn't me. I was out and about in mine today, but dont recall waving to you... When and where was this?