SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

• 2 weeks later...

silver 35 at gungahlin shops this morning. had a black stager follow me in the work car from gungahlin down the GDE construction site(s) and a black gtt this morning up erindale drive.

Spotted a white R32 sedan with a GTR grill and hood, P Plater. Looked good. Alas I was in the Kia, This was this afternoon around 4:40. Coming off the GDE, going onto Southern cross drive/Barry drive.

Spotted a black r32 GTST similar to mine heading towards mitchell on flemington road about 12.30ish. Car looks good mate, sorry if I was staring at you :P

Spotted black r33 (looked like GTS-t) in O'Connor roundabout pulled off at side of the road, looked like a red hatchback had run up the back of him and they were exchanging insurance details.

Hope nobody was hurt ! (didn't look to serious, but you never know).

Spotted a GROSS Baby sh!t Browny Greenish Matte finish S14 200sx with silverish front bar & stock rims, at Jammo this morning. Blaaarrrgh!!! Nearly tossed my cookies.:sick:

I really hope that is about to be Re-sprayed.:yucky:

If Not... Shame on you!!!

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Spotted a GROSS Baby sh!t Browny Greenish Matte finish S14 200sx with silverish front bar & stock rims, at Jammo this morning. Blaaarrrgh!!! Nearly tossed my cookies.:sick:

I really hope that is about to be Re-sprayed.:yucky:

If Not... Shame on you!!!

Bwahaha lolz!! :rofl2:

Spotted Miranda getting into her s14 after work :ninja:

Also spotted Gus driving out of the HyperD underground carpark, didn't recognise the wheels (including the one on the back seat). I was the dude on the pushy waiting to go around you.