SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Miranda getting into her s14 after work :ninja:

Also spotted Gus driving out of the HyperD underground carpark, didn't recognise the wheels (including the one on the back seat). I was the dude on the pushy waiting to go around you.

you forgot you saw me... or you didn't mention it because we both saw each other, and you were spying on the others lol.

your car smells nice when its on boost as well... premium dude!!! lol

Spotted Miranda getting into her s14 after work :ninja:

Also spotted Gus driving out of the HyperD underground carpark, didn't recognise the wheels (including the one on the back seat). I was the dude on the pushy waiting to go around you.

yeah i jsut had the stockies with new tires put on cause i cracked on of my 18's :(

man i duno how u ride around on such a soft bike...awesome for going down hills but otherwise...crap. i hate riding my hardtail its so annoying and slow.

you forgot you saw me... or you didn't mention it because we both saw each other, and you were spying on the others lol.

your car smells nice when its on boost as well... premium dude!!! lol

Coz we saw each other :P

I'm not sure it's a good thing that it smells good on boost lol, no black smoke was there?

yeah i jsut had the stockies with new tires put on cause i cracked on of my 18's :(

man i duno how u ride around on such a soft bike...awesome for going down hills but otherwise...crap. i hate riding my hardtail its so annoying and slow.

yeah it's somewhat impractical, but still fun. Plus since I only bother riding lately for that minute bit of exercise I get, the suspension increases it slightly lol

read the last 100 posts here and its the same people posting, quite a funny conversation haha. well i'll intro my self!

you's can call me johnny, just moved from adelaide living around calwell area... so if you see a burgandy R33 with SA plates and an asian guy driving its most likely me :P oh and i have blue mesh on front covering my intercooler (i know blue and burgandy dnt mix just needed somethin to cover my intercooler from damage and i LOVE blue lol). and my car whistles changing gears..

hope to see you guys out there thow me a wave for i will probly be the first to do so even if i dnt get one back lol snobs!

Edited by LiL_JeT

in Queanbeyan getting parts for my Navara and saw a silver R33 GTS-T series 1 coupe in the wreckers on Aurora Ave, R.E. Spares is the name of the place about half way up the hill on the left.

The car looked quite complete, but I only saw it from a distance.

Just thought it may be of use for anyone looking for those odd parts for their 33

Edited by Tony Brown

saw a very clean and tidy black r33 at the lights on gungahlin drive turning onto sandford street at about 9:10 this morning. very nice looking car mate.

i was in the lube mobile van that was infront off you

Spotting too many ulehs with hectic BOVs around lately.....protip: getting boost that easily in first gear is NOTHING to feel cool for ;)

Not everyone wants huge turbo's that only make power at the upper end of the rev range :P Live and let live i say!

Spotted a black RS4 in Monash on Friday.

coulda been me, i was around erindale and calwell friday

waved to a 32 about 2 hours ago round the corner from me in kambah and the bloke ignored it