SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

^ ^ Apparently that car is running close to 1000hp, coz I talked to the owner not long ago, I think he's around the jerra/qbn area?

Spotted a very clean looking gunmetal r34 gtr in fyshwick around lunchtime, they probably thought I was odd as I waved my kebab at them :/

saw 2x R33's at supercheap tuggers at lunch time.

one was black with gold speedy envy's and a big gold rushhour sticker

the other was a yellow acid metallic colour sitting low with 19-20" black and machined rims (maybe zenetti)

saw 2x R33's at supercheap tuggers at lunch time.

one was black with gold speedy envy's and a big gold rushhour sticker

the other was a yellow acid metallic colour sitting low with 19-20" black and machined rims (maybe zenetti)

eww

lol

eww

lol

+27ty

There are some fkn horrid cars down this way...saw a dark green JZZ31 (non turbo) soarer this morning, Not only did if have the ugliest kit I have even seen on a Soarer, it wasnt painted, had some stupid aluminim T wing and 2 HUGE cannons poking out underneath and standard 15" wheels with what looked like 185s all around.

There is also a mint green R33 with not a straight panel on it, front bumper hanging loose on one side and has a Veilside rear wing, but with out the airfoil part of the wing...so it just has the 2 sides sticking up off the boot lid.