SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a yellow R34 on the GDE this morning going towards Gungahlin. I was stealthed in my shitty daily and stuck going in the other direction. :)

Spotted a maroon 33giving it a boot down yamba drive two nights ago...the girls i was with were amazed i could tell its a skyline before we could see it.

i love the sound of a rb in the morning...and by morning i mean ahh night?

Spotted a yellow R34 on the GDE this morning going towards Gungahlin. I was stealthed in my shitty daily and stuck going in the other direction. :)

Yay, i was spotted :D

lol screw you Gus, it's not so much the lack of caffeine...it's the extreme bullshit I have to put up with while I'm running a team of 3 on my own and shit's going downhill. It makes me rage.

Yay, i was spotted :D

Haha I have to confess I've seen you a few times but sometimes I'm lazy with spotteds, spesh if I haven't been driving the GTR since I know people won't recognise me in the NX :)

Haha I have to confess I've seen you a few times but sometimes I'm lazy with spotteds, spesh if I haven't been driving the GTR since I know people won't recognise me in the NX :)

yeah on the park way every morning and afternoon with it.

Live in Theodore, work in Mitchell. It sucks.

Is it an NX coupe because I've seen a couple of them getting around :D

Ahhh yes that does suck!

It's a white NX coupe although I probs only drive it about once a week. Haha should stick my SAU sticker on it so it stands out. (or looks like I'm a wannabe Skyline owner).

(or looks like I'm a wannabe Skyline owner).

Doooo iittttt.

Troll people something hardcore then laugh when you show them the R.