SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted the yellow R34 again, was in the bright blue Audi this time.

Made it onto the Gungahlin drive at the perfect time this morning, just as it was opening.

yellow r34 with wide body kit and no wing in gunghalins and yellow r34 on parkway ( i was in black r34)

Hey,

i saw you as we were both driving on the GDE bridge over belconnen way, i waved but i think you were already passed me by the time i woke up and noticed.

i keep seeing that wide body r34 most mornings actually. anyone know anything about it, i think its a P plater car.

Spotted the yellow R34 again, was in the bright blue Audi this time.

Made it onto the Gungahlin drive at the perfect time this morning, just as it was opening.

Hahaha and i was driving along the parkway and gunghalin drive looking for an NX.

Anyone who lives in gunghalins notice the prank detour cones put on the road making everyone avoid gde making them turn into northbourne lol massive ammount of traffic

yellow r34 with wide body kit and no wing in gunghalins and yellow r34 on parkway ( i was in black r34)

That might have been you I saw on Drakeford then?

Haha well hubby has 1 and I have 2 :)

The NX is pretty dodgy, nice to have as a daily shitter that I can park anywhere and don't care about. Also means when the GTR is offroad (like now) even though I'm hanging out for it to come home it's not an inconvenience getting to work and whatnot.

Haha well hubby has 1 and I have 2 :)

The NX is pretty dodgy, nice to have as a daily shitter that I can park anywhere and don't care about. Also means when the GTR is offroad (like now) even though I'm hanging out for it to come home it's not an inconvenience getting to work and whatnot.

yeah that makes sense.

i'll need to get a daily runner eventually so i'm not racking up the K's on the Skyrine

That might have been you I saw on Drakeford then?

May have been i was wearing hat and i think on drakeford drive (on way to tuggerz). i dont wave any more after many incidents of getting bert stared after waving

Pretty sure it would have been given the timing.. didn't see the driver was way over on the other side of the road and not in my car.

Couldn't miss a black r33 series 2 flying through our worksite at around 10 this morning in clift cr richards

Came round the bend near 100kph, had to slow him down with our flag man, but still he couldn't slow down fast enough. He passed us travelling around 40-50

He was mouthing sorry as he passed, but damn man. It's a 40 zone for a reason. Working on the road is hazardous enough without cars speeding excessively within a metre of us.

^^ i know a fella that lives 3 streets away from there with a black r33 with chrome hp designs :/

yea sounds like it could b the same dude, he was wearin chromes too.

We're building road islands all down that street for that exact reason.

I mean, i'm not the one to harp on bout speeding, but there's a time and place. We have 40 signs up and down the whole street, it'd just b nice to not have to worry bout getting cleaned up while working for "the man"

How ironic would it b to get wiped out building an island to stop ppl getting wiped out.