SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

My friend lives near Clift Cr, on the corner when you turn off onto Deamer

OMFG that corner is drift central! It was raining one day I was there and it was srsly every second car! And it wasn't just skyline types there was guys in V8 utes, little 4 cyclinders, any car you could think of really..

OMFG that corner is drift central! It was raining one day I was there and it was srsly every second car! And it wasn't just skyline types there was guys in V8 utes, little 4 cyclinders, any car you could think of really..

yea i know what u mean, i've been there for the past couple of days and i c why the government are asking us to put islands there.

It's real bad for itchy trigger finger n*ggas, everyone's speeding, even old ladies on their scooters were pushin it hard through there.

A lady almost went ass up running on the footpath today...It would have been funnier if she wasn't pushing a three wheeled pram..

She shouldn't have been running.. I don't mean a casual jog, i mean she was thinkin it must have been an olympic sprint. She was moving. The front wheel caught the lip of the pram crossing. Poor lil fella. Might have been time for a nappy change after that. Scared me even watching it..

What's the rush everybody?

Alot of shit goes down on Clift. I hope i make it through the wk lol.

funny after i posted i drove out to royalla to a mates place and a black 33 with a boot lip spoiler was flogging around near calwell but it definatly wasnt my mates and it had black and machine wheels

yea sounds like it could b the same dude, he was wearin chromes too.

We're building road islands all down that street for that exact reason.

I mean, i'm not the one to harp on bout speeding, but there's a time and place. We have 40 signs up and down the whole street, it'd just b nice to not have to worry bout getting cleaned up while working for "the man"

How ironic would it b to get wiped out building an island to stop ppl getting wiped out.

What's worse is I'm sure you realise that's normally a school zone too. Not so much he's speeding excessively through roadworks, but on any given school day he could wipe out some little ones.

Yeah yeah yeah, we've had this discussion lol. Deamer used to be my street, I know ALL about it. Deamer should have some more farken islands, like right out the front of my parent's place.

haha yeah i thought of you when I wrote it, I know we already had the convo at dinner. The funny thing is that there IS an island there already. There's just something about the angle of it I guess.

Spotted a white R33 GTST with a Trust and a Trojan sticker on the boot lid, and Lazy Eye headlight trims.

Then saw Bratva again at the Glenlock interchange.

and then a Maroon R33 drive past the mitchell turn off on Gunghalin drive.

I spotted 2 300zx's with engines in and driving...

Yeah! I couldn't believe it either

Probably on their way to the workshop.

Engine out.

holy crap that skyline on ebay is ghey as, wait til i dob them in to boeing for stealing one of their wings.

haha 300ZX i had the please of working on one with the FMIC held to the front bar with cable ties and the front bar was held to the body with cable ties :spank:

Lol ^^

R33 gtst in Reid CIT carpark, and a grey R33 GTR parked along one of the back streets in braddon.

was that gtst white? if so i think it was my mates haha

was that gtst white? if so i think it was my mates haha

Nah, silver.

You didn't get your car off pat by any chance did you?

Spotted a black RS Four S Stagea at Westfield Woden today around 1100.

that was the gf driving our stagea, she said "i saw a silver stagea today but i think it was an early one cos it was different to ours, i waved but didnt race him cos i didnt know if i would get beaten. then he took off real quick" HAHAHAHAHA