SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Think I spotted Jimmy's yellow beast on Gungahlin drive followed by a black R33 just after 5 this afternoon. Was heading in the opposite direction in the little coupe :)

spotted a maroon r32 with FMIC in belco at lunch timish.

spotted a silver R33 with wrx bonnet scoop, huge front bar with mesh grill and mesh infront of the FMIC, 20" zenetti masqerades, standard rear bar? with huge angled upward "imfullawater" cannon on the back. not my taste but didnt sound to bad

spotted a maroon r32 with FMIC in belco at lunch timish.

spotted a silver R33 with wrx bonnet scoop, huge front bar with mesh grill and mesh infront of the FMIC, 20" zenetti masqerades, standard rear bar? with huge angled upward "imfullawater" cannon on the back. not my taste but didnt sound to bad

I saw that last weekend in Tuggers.....definitely got a chuckle out of me when I saw it.

Think I spotted Jimmy's yellow beast on Gungahlin drive followed by a black R33 just after 5 this afternoon. Was heading in the opposite direction in the little coupe :)

Yeah got out of work a bit later than usual.

i think you're one of the few people that actually notices me getting around.

i still haven't spotted your coupe yet though.

you must be a ninja :ninja:

It'll be home within 2 weeks.

This is the second longest time it's ever been off the road in 5 and a half years and I think this is going to be the most worthwhile.

Pffft snapped, he drives a 33 and a hair dressers car :nyaanyaa:

Spotted a 300zx pulling over on drake-brockman dr this morning, then the driver getting out of the car as i drove past.

Engine out.

haha exactly what i was thinking as i scrolled down.

saw a silver R33 with GTR badge but didnt look like a GTR wing on hindmarsh southbound about 5

It'll be home within 2 weeks.

This is the second longest time it's ever been off the road in 5 and a half years and I think this is going to be the most worthwhile.

Pffft snapped, he drives a 33 and a hair dressers car :nyaanyaa:

Ahahahaha oh Kat, don't you know a hair dressers car can't have more than two doors! :P

$10 says your car is back in a shop of some sought within 6 months :P

Ahahahaha oh Kat, don't you know a hair dressers car can't have more than two doors! :P

$10 says your car is back in a shop of some sought within 6 months :P

Only cause I'm lazy and don't do any work myself :thumbsup:

just waved to a bloke with a white r33 with bare fibreglass/bog front bar at the lights near greenway

also a black RS c34 stagea with cannon at woden about 8pm.

Edited by RS4-S