SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

LOL!

Also while I'm at it, spotted a black 33 in Bruce a few times later in the afternoon with a BEE*R sticker on the back and there was a gunmetal 32 GTR driving on Thynne St at lunch time.

That was me good to know I look like a chick.... Thanks

but yay i finally got spotted.

Hahahahahaha!! Do you have lovely long flowing girlie hair?

Never heard of the spank bank Shell? :P

Ohh yes I have.. ewww

the orange R33 in question ive seen with a blonde driving has a URAS style bodykit and ducktail spoiler. see it most weekends around woden area. it was all good til i saw her spark up a smoke and start puffin away with the window 90% up :sick:

That was me good to know I look like a chick.... Thanks

but yay i finally got spotted.

Sorry lol. Looked like whoever was driving had long blonde hair so I naturally assumed it was a chick. I was in the Black r32 turning right lol.

Also, My mate jayson owns the black 33 in bruce. Picked it up for an absolute steal :(

Spotted a Black(ish) soarer with battle damage on drakeford drive on the way to work this morning.

Could have been Zebra?

Twas not I

I only got out of bed a bitover an hour ago lol

She smokes ? oresome

:D something we can do afterwards........

Ahhh Shuddup haters ... lol

BTW spotted a silver33 all the way down the parkway heading south. Very curteous driver and kept moving into the left lane. Turnded off at Kambah lights. I was in the silver 34 if your on here, gave a wave...

Edited by Sinista32

Spotted one of the orange 33's at anu, and spotted a sliver 33 or 34 wasnt too sure because i was pulling into my drive way in aranda

nah wouldn't have been me, dont drive out that far and i dont have a wing at all lol

Skyblue I think I spotted you yesterday evening going down tharwa drive. You have gtr wing?

nah wouldnt have been me, dont drive that far, and i dont have a wing at all lol