SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

That was me good to know I look like a chick.... Thanks

but yay i finally got spotted.

Does the car have bronze wheels? You wouldn't happen to live or have a friend near the AIS would you?

the orange R33 in question ive seen with a blonde driving has a URAS style bodykit and ducktail spoiler. see it most weekends around woden area. it was all good til i saw her spark up a smoke and start puffin away with the window 90% up :sick:

Black rims? If so I know her.

saw 2 dark blue R32 GTSTs this afternoon within 2 minutes of each other.

one came off hindmarsh onto monaro highway and went into newcastle street, had a silver looking bonnet and the second i saw turning onto morshead drive from the monaro highway, both at about 4:45pm

spotted a white R34GTT at woden about 8:30pm with advan tri spokes. i rate it

then on the way home about 9 i saw a silver R32 4door with shiney wheels

spotted a white R33 GTST at woden about lunch time and just then saw a white R34 with HIDs and dark wheels driving past on the opposite side of hindmarsh drive to me. just before the r34 i saw a silver M35 stagea too

i think i saw MIVEC's evo last night in civic, parked near the police station that's across northbourne from the mooseheads car park at around 10:30 -11pm i think

i think i saw MIVEC's evo last night in civic, parked near the police station that's across northbourne from the mooseheads car park at around 10:30 -11pm i think

Yup that would have been me!

That cop shop does funky things to my car's immobiliser too, similar effect to Black Mtn.

Blk Mtn Gaurds have instructions as it happens alot - I was one a year or so ago.

Some cars just have to roll part way down to get going - FTW.

If you hve one of those reflective sun visors that can help.

Just a sheilding issue.

PS. the cameras in the lifts DO work. Thank you to all the ladies who thought they'd give us a jolly :P

The extreme overwheight mother who thought she'd lift her top - NOT FUNNY !!! A few of the young gaurds are still receiving therapy!

Edited by Sinista32