SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

mel and i had to push my car towards the end of the car park away from the tower.

dad was a guard up there a long time ago (in the 90s) and i used to get to sit in the control room and play with the cameras. also got to see some parts the public can't, that was good.

Just saw an evo VII GT-A drive past the thunderdome. Lol at auto evo's

Was it white with a big red mitsubishi sticker across the windscreen? If it is, i see it pretty often at CIT.

Saw a Silver 33 yesterday driving next to me on parkes way, with a Lady type at the wheel.

i was rockin the "Vin Diesel Bicep attached to a steering wheel" look.

Because nothing says cool like trying to flex an arm on the steering wheel in a bright yellow Skyrine

HAHAHA^^^

saw a light blue (close to bayside) R33GTR this morning, and a silver R32GTR and silver lowered wheels V35 on the way home from work. not in the stagea though, been rolling the veedub to work

HAHAHA^^^

saw a light blue (close to bayside) R33GTR this morning, and a silver R32GTR and silver lowered wheels V35 on the way home from work. not in the stagea though, been rolling the veedub to work

Seen you alot of times on the way home and to work on the parkway/Drakeford. Couldn't see any damage, was that recent?

Seen you alot of times on the way home and to work on the parkway/Drakeford. Couldn't see any damage, was that recent?

if you see me in the morning im usually running late. i take the VW (hard to miss also, low, loud, runs like a bucket) to work now cos the GF needs the car at home. i did drove it too work this morning though

yeh happened on saturday, i was backing out of the driveway and the wind caught the gate, the catch jumped outta the hole in the ground and slammed the back of the car. i hit the brakes when i saw the gate move so i was stopped but it just blew right into it, its like a 20cmx20cm area of white/grey scuffed paint. normally it would buff out but the paint has fractures in it now. im now in the market for a new RS260 rear bar or a full kit

also i spotted today pintaline in his stagea and at 10am a black R34 with silver/polished rims coming out of the supercheap/autobarn ramp in belco, i was walking to get some smoko.

i saw that on sunday nice bay window. not normally a huge fan of bay windows but it reminded me of the weapon kombi [VW20B] rotor powered drag car