SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw a white C34 stagea (dayz edition possibly?) heading toward belco about 5:30, i flashed my lights

also 2 secs before that there was an r33GTR with HIDs behind me.

saw a silver r34 with white enkei's at bunnings about lunch time and then a black r33 and black r34 at super cheap 5mins later. the r34 had qld plates

Hey its a White R33 and yeah that was me, gave you a wave,:action-smiley-069: saw you waved back at me xxx

Ooops - Hmmm. a bit distracted. Tis a good circle to get hit from either side on.

White - I got that bit right :geek: ...lol

Yeah it is a bad circle, especially when your looking at another skyline and waving at the same time lol.....

You can feel like an idiot when you :wave: and the other driver looks like this :huh: ...FTW !

it happens

:rofl2:

Edited by Sinista32

hahaaa omg that is funny, but I am hearing you lol...So you obviously live in the Tuggeranong area, so

I am sure I will be seeing you around more often, hopefully not at a round-a-bout,lol :yes:

Spotted my old R31 Silo at the covenant college roundabout this morning.

Two tone red over silver with light blue front quarters and bonnet.

the guy i sold it to told me it died. glad to see someone revived it..

was that anyone here perhaps?

Spotted a very nice R34 GTR V Spec - Blue with CF bonnet, wingless, very big wheels, an all round nice looking car - 4.30 this afternoon east on Canberra Ave and turning down Newcastle into Fyshwick.