SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw James on the way home on the back end of the express way near Kambah. Do you even have any susspension in that white 31 of yours?

We made verbal bov noises on Athlon - boi racer spec Arghhhhh

Spotted a nice blue 34 GT-T on Ginninderra Drive tonight around 7:30ish. He pulled up behind me so I changed lanes and he took off like a bat out of hell.

Was in Fyshwick the other day aswell, I swear it's Skyline central out there.

Stock looking maroon r33 heading down limestone av about an hour ago. There are alot of skylines in civic at the moment, saw another 2 in the reid cit carpark, not including mine.

Edited by k_d

Spotted 2 black 33's on the way to work this morn. One with P's.

Got a wave and gave a wave... Shite public servant traffic again.

Damn I need an anti road rage pill ! :rant::down:

I wave to someone in a black R33 on northbourne, was that you? I was in my black R33 with P's

saw a black M35 stagea with black wheels and nizmo stripes at autobarn belco and on the way home in the dub i saw a silver r33 on ROH manitis with P plates at kambah village

Spotted a VL with a Chev badge on the back backfiring like a shotgun (scared the crap out of me) and spraying a big shot of black shit out the exhaust.... straight at me. Thanks knobhead.

Spotted a VL with a Chev badge on the back backfiring like a shotgun (scared the crap out of me) and spraying a big shot of black shit out the exhaust.... straight at me. Thanks knobhead.

Damn Chev badged Common-dores. Don't those dumb asses know their car is a GM product and not a Chev product !! Chevrolet is a GM PRODUCT - just as is Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick etc. The exported Monaro was even badged as a Pontiac in the good ol US of A, so if you really wanna put a US badge on your "Commondore" then it should be a Pontiac badge not a Chev badge - dumb asses !!

However it is still a HOLDEN no matter how you wrap it he he.

There finally got that off my chest........

Oh BTW, spotted a tidy looking Silver R33 GTR on Wednesday near Lanyon shops. I was in the black R34 GTT which you let in front of you, thanks dude! action-smiley-069.gif

Saw a silver R32 GTR on William Hovell Drive at about 2:15pm, I think I got a wave but I was too busy looking at it and thinking how tough GTRs look to wave back lol pinch.gif