SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

white r33 gtst at woden with GTR alloys and GTR style wing. then on the way home saw a black R34 with some kinda kit with carbon look diffusers hanging off all around it and possibly a mines badge on the grill, i rated it

I saw you Bill on say morning on Canberra ave or what ever its calling in Queanbeyan near the cop shop going the other direction to me.

Hi Mate,

I must have missed you on Sat morning .. sorry, but have you got the white Stagea? I see a white one around a bit.

Maroon (or maybe red? i dunno its dark haha) r32 in traffic heading along william slim towards the barton highway roundabout about 15mins ago.

Who owns the blue r34 gtr, driving to civic along commonwealth ave at around 12.30 today?

female driver. I was gonna chuck a wave but it would have been kinda awkward as my hand would have been far out my window.

Nice clean car btw

Spotted an LM Blue R33 GTR with what looked like black Work Meister S1's yesterday morning... I know that it's someone on here but I cant remember who.

That's one sexy R33 you have there! :)

A few mornings over the last week heading down the express way to the city I spot my car in front of me :unsure:

Due to slow "dream boat" public servants :angry: hogging both lanes @ a snails pace we dont get the chance to pull alongside and wave gday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.
    • I installed it all myself,  It was really easy to install.  I got a professional to do the degas/gas.
    • Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.