SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted 2 R33 GTS-T's tonight.

One on Canberra Ave going into QBN, I noticed both guys checking out my R32. Hope you boys got a good look.

And the other was parked in the relief rd carpark for Crawford Rd. That one was a 4 door :)

Black?? Nice chrome 19's? If so that would have been me. Few min later some little punks at QBN skate park decided to throw shit from the bush's

Couldnt find them after snapping 2nd and pointing the lights straight into the bush

Hey That was me in the white R33 :action-smiley-069: turning into Kambah, seen u around a few times now :thumbsup:

I've seen you around once or twice, just didn't figure you were a member.

And wowa, Nik posting 3 times in as many days, has the rapture happened? :P

Black?? Nice chrome 19's? If so that would have been me. Few min later some little punks at QBN skate park decided to throw shit from the bush's

Couldnt find them after snapping 2nd and pointing the lights straight into the bush

If you have cool trick rear lights and you and you passenger were checking my r32 out then yeah lol.

Little shits, no respect. Would like that to happen to them when they start driving.

Yeah no worries man.. I havent got many distinguishable features... 16mm holes in my ears, 3 stars tattooed around my neck and half a sleeve. Average joe i suppose.

Spotted ya in the gym this arvo, was asking my mate if he knew anyone by your description and then bam - you were right behind us lol. You looked a bit busy and I couldn't remember your name so I didn't bother you ;)

Spotted ya in the gym this arvo, was asking my mate if he knew anyone by your description and then bam - you were right behind us lol. You looked a bit busy and I couldn't remember your name so I didn't bother you ;)

hahaah really? i was talking to my friend about how there was a sau member who goes to the gym.

and its Karl.. im pretty approachable too, always up for a chat and some lulz.

Ive been spotting a lot of 34's getting around lately. black and silver and yellow ones.

Hahah Gus you should have seen our little social cruise the other day, more 34's showed up than 33's and there wasn't a 32 in sight! Oh how times have changed.

hahaah really? i was talking to my friend about how there was a sau member who goes to the gym.

and its Karl.. im pretty approachable too, always up for a chat and some lulz.

Yay Gym :wub: Which Gym?? :yes:

Nvermind, read back, Anytime Tuggerz... I might see you guys there, I go to different anytime gyms depending on my mood lol :)

Spotted a green 32 in Fyshwick (see it almost daily), also a pretty blue 33 in Fyshwick and a black 34 in Fyshwick :)