SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yay Gym :wub: Which Gym?? :yes:

Nvermind, read back, Anytime Tuggerz... I might see you guys there, I go to different anytime gyms depending on my mood lol :)

Spotted a green 32 in Fyshwick (see it almost daily), also a pretty blue 33 in Fyshwick and a black 34 in Fyshwick :)

im there after work.. mainly between 430-530 onwards...

spotted a yellow r33 in the tuggers KFC drive thru around 715 tonight.. ohm nom nom nom!

Spotted a silver R33 in my driveway at work in Fyshwick (on Gladstone street near the gun shop) spotted ZCR on Parkes Way (Yes, it is relevant as I was in my skyline for once and I saw him somewhere other than at home) got beeped at by a maroon r33 on Canberra ave right near the roadworks at the bridge, they were stopped at the lights heading the other way sorry I saw you late whoever it was so didn't wave...

Ya I'm working on it :P Plan to go less stretch and a bit less rear camber. Should fill the guards up a bit more. Right now working on power and getting a new engine back into my pig :)

Is that the Pearl White one?

If so....mint car...I followed you into Woden Westfield one evening...was popping flames out the pipe just idling around...but I must say needs MOAR tyre under the bum....wheels are right....but I hate tyre stretch lol

Spotted a dark blue R33 with a white front quarter panel at Wanniassa shops about 2pm

And forgot: spotted a blue(?) wingless R34 with LED tailights about midnight on Hindmarsh Drive about midnight the other night, looked really good.

Yeah there's a few like that. I don't tend to wave first unless I "know" the car/people.... or I'm flying past and a wave out the window is easy to do and who cares if they wave back. Sitting at the lights just leads to awkwardness if they don't wave back :D

I'll always wave back if they wave first though!

Yeah there's a few like that. I don't tend to wave first unless I "know" the car/people.... or I'm flying past and a wave out the window is easy to do and who cares if they wave back. Sitting at the lights just leads to awkwardness if they don't wave back :D

I'll always wave back if they wave first though!

just sit there staring at them blankly if they don't wave back hahahaha

So I spotted a dude in a Rodeo ute or something next to me at the lights in tuggers today frantically searching his pocket for his phone to take a pic of my newly applied stickers (courtesy of Clutch, wherever that f**ker has disappeared to):

308535_10150467779148677_813218676_11348112_1644307455_n.jpg

He thought it was awesome hahaha