SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Troy in Tuggers today

During the day around 1pm?

Spotted myself rear-ending some guy in his white commodore wagon this afternoon.....he who hesitates is lost, and I must say I can't stand it when someone hesitates at a roundabout. Not to say I wasn't in the wrong, but when someone starts to move forward when there's a break they should follow through on it instead of hitting the brakes.

On that note, WTB front bumper and *maybe* reo for R33.

Front bar is rooted, reo is bashed in (cracked along centre screw...probably just bend back), and bonnet took a hit and arched a little - I just sat on it and thumped it a few times and she looks ok apart from the dint where the impact was lol

Also hoping I haven't damaged the cooler or piping...can't f**king tell thanks to MAP sensor! :(

Spotted Jimmy driving his banana down Athlon Drive this afternoon.

I think you'll find it's a Banana GTT thanks Pete :D

That sucks Troy, goodluck with it.

Stooopid Comodore loonies!

Spotted the damage I've done to the other dude's car - sweet shit all. Minor dent in the boot (wagon) and some paint exchange on his bumper. Bumper hasn't moved which is good :D should be easy fix. The guy's really understanding about it too, totally apologetic for getting his rage on haha.

On a side note, this was the only upside to that whole day:

SkL9H.jpg

Spotted black r33 near fyshwick, then a white R34 with a guy who waved at me ; i waved back through my rear tint but i dont think he saw; then 50metres ahead another white r34 with half a wing ? i was in an r34 also

btw if white r34 guy who waved at me today can tell me how to get those red/white rear bar reverse lights i will be happy

Hi Bratva,

Not sure but it could have been me on Canberra Ave today .... I had 34's all over me.

I'm guessing you were the black 34 and rig136 was the 'half wing' guy ....

Nice to meet you both.