SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I've done it myself and it makes me mad. The fools who take off and then stop suddenly at give ways :rant: pure poor judgement!

:( .........................broken in 2 or 3 spots

Hopefully there's a replacement front bar not too far away and then paint, all adds up to be costly.

I feel your pain. That's what happened to my ss. But a guy decided to stop in the middle of the road just after a blind bend. All I can say is, I hate air bags lol. That's why I have a gtr now lol.

i saw a black stagea exiting the bottom woden carpark tonight, kudos to lifting the boom gate up lol!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well to be honest with ya i got to the gate and couldnt find my card so i backed back, got out and checked all my pockets etc and then thought fark it so i lifted it and then had a very hairy exit in the wet hahaha. well spotted mate :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well to be honest with ya i got to the gate and couldnt find my card so i backed back, got out and checked all my pockets etc and then thought fark it so i lifted it and then had a very hairy exit in the wet hahaha. well spotted mate :thumbsup:

we end up driving out after you anyway. i dont see why they have them down if it doesnt cost after 6 or something like that!

Haha I nearly did the same in a Sydney car park.

Lost my ticket at a cafe and it was going to cost $65 to get a new ticket.

Went down with a hoodie and saw about 50 camera's

Decided to go check the last place we were and it was sitting on the ground in a pile of leaves.

So lucky

Yeah its actually pretty funny.

Not one of those movies you laugh the whole way through but it is one that keeps you entertained the whole time.

Anyone seen that Red Dog movie yet?

**Spotted a grey 32 at Woden last night with a big racing dot on it with the numbers 32**

Edited by Kasko

Spotted a stock silver r32 gtr on the bottom of coulter yesterday, mate, please give that thing a wash lol. Also waved at a white r33 gtst on parkes way about 11.50ish yesterday morning.

Yeah its actually pretty funny.

Not one of those movies you laugh the whole way through but it is one that keeps you entertained the whole time.

Anyone seen that Red Dog movie yet?

**Spotted a grey 32 at Woden last night with a big racing dot on it with the numbers 32**

Red dog was pretty good I enjoyed it

That R32 is turismo (reece) and mine was in the car park hiding :)

Spotted what I think was a silver R33 (Maybe R34) in my rear view mirror about 15 minutes ago on Ashley drive.

From what I saw it was pretty tidy but the annoying blue headlights made it difficult to see much.