SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a black lancer with P plates on Hindmarsh near Kambah village obviously in a rush....protip: if you want to drive like a f**king tool, at least get a car with the balls to do so. Dropping the clutch like you're dragging me and then being mashed like a little girl before you even find the speed limit must have made your bangin' hot girl in the passenger seat wet as all f**k yeah? ;)

lol^^

I got reminded why I didnt get a v8 snoarer on the way home.

one over took me on drakeford and planted it...it made lots of noise and very slowly went past...I loled

Hahaha!

I had a dude in some ugly looking thing I couldnt even tell what it was do this to me.

He pulled up at the lights and just sat there staring and rolling forward.

He then took of doing 0 - 60 in 40seconds flat

Spotted a black lancer with P plates on Hindmarsh near Kambah village obviously in a rush....protip: if you want to drive like a f**king tool, at least get a car with the balls to do so. Dropping the clutch like you're dragging me and then being mashed like a little girl before you even find the speed limit must have made your bangin' hot girl in the passenger seat wet as all f**k yeah? ;)

i always drag race people in my 0-100km/h in 2minutes car because that way i feel like i won when i full throttle and barely manage to reach the speed limit before they do while they dont even know im trying to race them :P

i always drag race people in my 0-100km/h in 2minutes car because that way i feel like i won when i full throttle and barely manage to reach the speed limit before they do while they dont even know im trying to race them :P

exactly this. hahaha

Spotted Zane and Mel yesterday, I tried ghosting them Hamish and Andy style them in the supermarket but they caught on :D

Also spotted a black R33 today about 2pm on the Monaro where it goes over Canberra Ave.