SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I once saw a r32 gts-t towing a trailer full of furniture...would have been a fun drive with teh little rb20 lol

Spotted mr Valve train rattle again this morning, followed by a grey R32 with BBS or Work meshies

I once saw a r32 gts-t towing a trailer full of furniture...would have been a fun drive with teh little rb20 lol

Spotted mr Valve train rattle again this morning, followed by a grey R32 with BBS or Work meshies

You so stealth.

Spotted a white on white R33 in the PJ's car park in tuggers last night, seen it around before, has a white weather strip along the windshield

Had some tasty Jap wheels but cant for the life of me remember what they were.

It was an R33 done correctly

I can't fathom how anywhere can have an above average schnitzel... I mean seriously, they're just a f**king crumbed and deep fried piece of chicken... Zierholz in Fyshwick however seems to use better quality chicken and puts fancy shit in the batter

Lol. Tuggeranong Leagues club. A small establishment hidden within the 'Four Seasons House' complex.. sort of underneath the Lakeview restaurant. Safe within the normal lunching hours.. but stay clear of the local wildlife's watering hole afterwards.

buffys = buffaloes. (Tuggeranong Buffaloes Rugby League)