SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Was getting an alignment mate! Was that your black stag parked out the front?

Haha yeh I know, I did the alignment Haha. Yeh that's my stag, hasn't got any love for awhile, not even a wash. I did like your steering wheel though.

Haha yeh I know, I did the alignment Haha. Yeh that's my stag, hasn't got any love for awhile, not even a wash. I did like your steering wheel though.

Oh alright! Good to put a face to the car to the username. Cheers for that alignment mate. Nice stag, do you ever go to any motorsport events with it?

Spotted Mel and her new car!

I'm nauseous.... I threw up a little... A lot... Then contemplated suicide at the thought of owning that... Thank god I have better taste and Zane wouldn't let me... Must steal their plates... They don't deserve them with a car like that....

CNTS!!! Thats why I can't get those plates :domokun:

So emo right now... :down:

Spotted me finally getting ACT rego for Stagea. 700 right before xmas...

... ahh well, there goes the deposit towards the missus' engagement ring.

*continues playing xbox*

Hahaha gold!

Oh alright! Good to put a face to the car to the username. Cheers for that alignment mate. Nice stag, do you ever go to any motorsport events with it?

Yeh weren't sure if you were on here and then I opened this thread and see a big pic of ya car haha. Nah it's stock as neo with hsd coilovers and 12/10 spring rates. It needs some upgrades but im into building minitrucks so it eats up money first.

Spotted a white Stagea pass me on the parkway today, I was doing 100 and whoever it was passed me pretty quick, last time I checked 100 was the limit, correct me if I am wrong...

Lol

Spotted zebra in his soup coming out of banks at about 830 this morning.....unless there's another A70 in banks.

Zebra if you see this I managed to dig up that rear demister switch for you :D