SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a yellow 34 gtt heading towards tuggers on drakeford just now.

i think they waved but i didn't see it til too late and didn't have time to wave back :(

my bad

was distracted by the convo/argument me and jess were having about time travel haha

Just got home from work and spotted the young bloke's R33 with three well keyed panels and a slashed tyre - brand new Federal RS-R.

Words can't describe what I would do to the pricks that did that if I ever found them. :domokun:

Thanks folks, looks like the mofo's have shoved a pocketknife or screwdriver through the sidewall so I doubt that can be repaired, so he'll be off to pick up a new tyre tomorrow. I think they were 225/40 18's, about 2 weeks old (early xmas present).

spotted a yellow 34 gtt heading towards tuggers on drakeford just now.

i think they waved but i didn't see it til too late and didn't have time to wave back :(

my bad

was distracted by the convo/argument me and jess were having about time travel haha

hey, that was me, i waved but it was at the last moment so i didn't think you noticed.

been here all my life. and i've had BIG BIRD (my yellow Skyrine) for about a year now.

LOL big bird, thats awesome. I saw you wave at the last second and didn't have time to wave back lol my bad