SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

We parked next to a silver 32 in one of the Canberra Centre underground carparks tonight, maybe Zane? Had 32 GTR wheels and a GTR grille.

Hopefully not from the Skyline but something there had a pretty nasty oil leak, big pool and dripping trail following where the car left.

if you were in what I though was your (husbands?) S3 right out the front of the elevator doors, then yes, twas me. Oh and that GTR grill was yours, finally got it painted.

was the oil in the car park after I left? I just went and checked underneath my car and it's not leaking, so not mine yay!

I was thinking that! Grille looks awesome :)

And yep was after you left. Was hoping it wasn't yours cause it was pretty bad. Hopefully something else parked there after you left cause we didn't leave until fairly late.

Build #1. f**k. Needn't say any more.

Although almost certainly fake....or at least not intending on selling via Ebay. Ebay's % cut from that sale would be silly.

Not to mention the 'PayPal' fee!

You don't pay a percentage on motor vehicles - it's a fixed price, $40 or something

What the fark.

So some flamin mongrel can sell a car for $1,000,000 and pay LESS in transaction fees than if I sold my push bike for the amount I'd like to get for it.....domokun.gif