SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw rs4-s' stag at jax. First time i've seen one up close and even though im not much of a wagon fan, I like

That's where I work, you have you car in with us?

That's where I work, you have you car in with us?

the maroon skyline with the cracked windscreen. I ended up waiting an extra hour for my car to be done, pretty much stood in the same spot the whole time

Oh yeh GTS with nismo wing? With wheel bearing and tie-rod end? Sorry mate, we were flat out and the office dudes told the mechanic working on it to fit tyres cos we were busy and it put your car back heaps. Nice lookin rig though

nice looking? I was a little embarrassed when I saw the bonnet open actually, but its good to finally get a compliment about the car. So is my wing actually a nismo one? I've always wondered cause I've only ever seen the same spoiler on 1 other skyline

Spotted on Morshead drive today a maroon or pinky R33 with a white front bar. I waved. :wave:

Shortly after that, spotted RS4-S in his workplace. We shook hands. :cheers:

But before all this, I spotted my sexxxy new rims on my baby.:3some::bunny::banana::rofl:

Spotted on Morshead drive today a maroon or pinky R33 with a white front bar. I waved. :wave:

Shortly after that, spotted RS4-S in his workplace. We shook hands. :cheers:

But before all this, I spotted my sexxxy new rims on my baby.:3some::bunny::banana::rofl:

would have been melly

what wheels have you got?

would have been Melly

what wheels have you got?

Ha ha! Thought it may have been, hence the Pinky reference.

Got some Crimson inc. Linear Sports off a fellow SAUer. 17x8 front and 17x9 rear. Finally got a little dish...

post-78856-0-48611400-1326265699_thumb.jpg

as a result I have 4 of these FOR SALE if anyone is keen.

post-78856-0-98401900-1326266167_thumb.jpg

Asso 16x8 offset 36

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Coulda been me in my 34GTT. Was that near the accident that just happend ?

Nah definitely a gtr, hindmarsh and Athlon not drakeford and Athlon :P

Saw that accident though...not cool

nice looking? I was a little embarrassed when I saw the bonnet open actually, but its good to finally get a compliment about the car. So is my wing actually a nismo one? I've always wondered cause I've only ever seen the same spoiler on 1 other skyline

Well nice looking for a neat N/A r33 ;) haha. Ive heard it called a nismo wing but it looks the same as a trust wing to me so not sure. Ive seen 2 or 3 I actually like em on the 33