SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

R32GTR Gunmetal (on Marcus clarke street around 11:30am. Didnt wave from the foot[path )

That's the best place to wave from! Use both arms like a crazy person so the Skyline driver is like WTF?!?!

90 in a 60 zone, I'm going to assume after cruising in from Kambah direction (80kph speed limit)....not all THAT outrageous :P I'm one of few (and only occasionally) that actually reduce speed to 60 PRIOR to going through those traffic lights...sucks :(

Spotted Melly just now in braddon. Was in my girls commodore so I just drove past all ninja like and she didn't see me. *ninja wave*

Haha yeah I was there.... I feel like a spotted whore for once!!! *please nobody make a you really should get that checked out comment* I didn't notice a commodore, I was with my bitch (best friend) so she would have been talking...

Spotted the white R34 with the shopping trolley wing near the airport bout 4:30ish this afternoon and Reece on London Circuit bout 6ish.

Was stealthed in my daily shitbox both times and too far away for waves :)

XBC-762, white R33 GTS-T sporting both P plates and GT-R badges (unless it's a GT-R with front drive shaft removed). I belive your name is Alex? It would be a good idea to NOT come out of T-intersections sideways, especially during peak hour. Grow up.